Low Headroom Jib Crane
This is a great choice for working around low overhead structure problems, without sacrificing quality or movement. Our Free-Standing, Low Headroom 360° Jib Crane is a problem solver. It offers maximum safety and productivity benefits, while giving you consistently balanced trolley movement.
Our simple, double-axis fine tuning allows you to precisely adjust your system. All of our systems include plumbable posts, boom leveling adjustment points and rotating adjustable tie rods, which truly give better rotating and trolley performance.
Installation is simple. Our revolutionary pod anchoring system is easily placed and secured to your existing concrete floor, requiring no poured footers. You can even relocate it to another location and quickly put it back into operation in as little as one day.
Features & Benefits
- 360° of full, uninterrupted movement
- Best headroom approach, accommodating ceilings as low as 8 foot
- Foundationless Jib Post Pod System
- Fast installation
- Small footprint to work around your existing equipment
- Maximum trolley travel
- Jib Boom leveler system
- Multi-point adjustment system
- Capacity: Up to 5 ton
- Free lifetime support
- Festooning free system, which eliminates the reliability concern of broken cables due to wear and tear, and gives your shop a crisp, clean appearance
- Variable Rotation Stops
- Motorized Rotation
- Choose from KTrac, STrac and iStrut Trac
- Motorized Trolley (STrac Only)
- Energy Systems
- Electric Hoist
- Air Hoist
- Below the hook end-effectors
PATENTED POD ANCHOR SYSTEM
Custom configure your JIB
Great choice! The 360º Free-standing Low Headroom Jib Crane is going to add value and increase the productivity of your operation for years to come.
Our precise, multipoint adjustment system makes it quick and easy to set up and maintain your Jib. If you decide that you need your Jib in a different location, our Foundationless Jib Post Pod System makes it easy to move your jib and get you back to work in no time. Work hard. Work Better.
Please fill out the fields so we can get started on your quote.