Aluminum Trench Boxes
Sewer and Waterline Maintenance and Repair Applications
Features & Benefits
- Easily adjustable Easily adjust each vertical panel up and down without having to pull out your box when encountering crossing utilities.
- Effortless drive Each panel comes with attachable/detachable steel knife edge and tamping pad, making it almost effortless to drive panels in the ground.
- Close off open ends End brackets can be quickly attached to the square steel spreader, and a vertical panel then attached, to close off one or both ends of the shield.
- Easy to lift and move around on the job site The versatility of the movable shore panels allows you to work around existing utilities or T-off from your main trench in safety.
- Protect your workers Variable width durable panels at the end of each box will protect your workers.
- Adjustable V-Panel Lightweight and durable extruded aluminum panels with a steel knife edge at the bottom and a steel tamping block at the top. The clamping design allows for vertical movement of the panel in the trench, allowing you to work around any preexisting utility configuration.
- Pin-less Design The V-Panel was designed to easily adjust by partially unscrewing two bolts to reposition each single panel, then tightening to complete the adjustment. The pin-less design means less to keep track of and less worry in the ditch.
- Horizontal Frame Aluminum walers combined with steel telescoping end beams gives you variable width adjustment.
- Knife Edge The all-steel knife edge allows you to cut smoothly into the soil, making driving the panels easy.
Congested Utility and Spot Repair
|Excavator Weight Range||
Mini Excav. to 20K
6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’
6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’
9’ to 20’
– 2-1/2” Vertical
A knowledgeable Kundel specialist will help you
To request a quote, please complete the form below. We will respond within one business day. If you have a more urgent request, please call us at 330.259.9009 for immediate assistance.