Aerospace Manufacturing: Kundel Cranes Helps with Lifting “Off”
The aerospace manufacturing market is a diverse industry with a multitude of commercial, industrial, and military applications. The stringent manufacturing norms and safety regulations within the industry call for expertise when placing trust in their partnerships. Kundel continues to provide its custom material handling solutions to dynamic leaders within the specialized aerospace and defense sect.
Our Partners in Aerospace Continue to Grow
Kundel’s complete line of monorails, shop cranes, floor cranes, jib cranes and intelligent lifting devices continue to meet the needs of companies that include Boeing, AeroJet Rocketdyne, Honeywell Aerospace, Northrup Grumman, SpaceX, and more! So, what type of overhead bridge cranes and ergonomic lifting devices did these companies choose to move their materials while keeping safety and productivity aligned with industry standards?
- Boeing: The incredibly versatile Jib Crane with up to 360 degrees of uninterrupted, festooning free movement on Kundel’s patented foundationless jib pod anchor system.
- AeroJet Rocketdyne: KTRAC with a 3 Ton Max, custom design-built specs, no required tiebacks, and the shortest approach in the industry.
- Honeywell Aerospace: 5 Ton TTRAC overhead workstation bridge crane boosting 80 grade high yield steel and installation time that is half of our competitors, getting it into their facility and working quickly for the company.
- Northrup Grumman: 3 Ton Top Runner System with included hoist and motorization.
- SpaceX: multiple crane rail mounted ergonomic lifting devices in various capacities to redesign workstations.
Kundel Industries products and processes mirror the same keen innovation as industries like those in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing. We are excited to continue growing with companies who are taking our nation into the next chapter of positive, transformative change.