Does improving production efficiency, preventing maintenance oversight, and increasing operating procedures while ensuring workers’ safety sound appealing to you? Is your company making changes in the coming year to its facility? Maintenance departments are an integral piece of upgrading or expansion plans. Often, they are tasked with heavy lifting while using material handling equipment that may be outdated, ineffective, or inefficient for the assignment at hand. As you plan your upcoming improvement, let Kundel Industries help support your flourishing company.
Why choose Kundel Material Handling for your Business
- We can fit into your facility. We custom manufacture up to a 3 Ton KTRAC, up to a 5 Ton STRAC, or up to a 10 Ton TTRAC overhead bridge crane that does not require tie backs allowing more flexibility in your floor plan layout.
- All our cranes can be installed in ½ the time as our competitor and can be relocated with ease.
- Our KTRAC system requires only 6 inches of concrete depth eliminating the need for costly foundation work.
- We offer free standing or wall mounted, standard or low headroom Jib cranes. If you need an articulating Jib Crane, we do that too!
- We can help you design new or existing workstations with our lightweight quick lifting systems. These ergonomic devices are very easy to maneuver and mimic a hand’s movement.
Don’t delay! Upgrades and expansions require upfront planning for material handling in your facility. Equip your team to be safe and successful as you remap your existing facility or move on to new adventures. Kundel is ready to custom manufacture any of our overhead bridge cranes, jib cranes, or lightweight quick lifting systems to suit the needs of your company. Find all our products in detail at Kundel.com or call us at 1.877.586.3353.